What to expect
It can be stressful for both pet owners and their cats when they need to travel. We provide in home cat sitting so your furry family member(s) don't have the added stress of going to a boarding facility. Our visits last about 30 minutes to provide care for you cats and home. We recommend scheduling 2 visits a day.
You will experience peace of mind because we use a sophisticated online software called Time To Pet which allows us to stay in constant contact with you while you are traveling. At the end of every visit you will receive a detailed report about our observations which includes pictures so you can see exactly how your cats are doing.
How does Cat Sitting Work?
We customize visits depending on your pets’ needs. If your cat(s) like to play we will play first to simulate the hunting, catch, kill instincts. Then we feed and usually after they eat they are ready to groom themselves and settle in for a cat nap.
Every visit or pet care includes feeding (if appropriate), refill water, scoop litter, physical or visual health check of all cats, administer medication or supplements, and provide playtime or just quiet company.
House Sitting is included so we will water indoor plans (with additional instructions), pick up mail, bring in your newspaper, change lights and open/close blinds, and put out trash and recycling on specified day at no additional charge.
We find most cats do best with 2 visits per day. Our minimum visit policy requires us to visit your cats at least once every day and we do not offer visits on an every other day schedule.
Meet & Greet (required prior to starting any services)
Cat Sitting Visits
- $30.00 per visit
- Supply Pickup (food, medications etc.) $20/pickup
- Vet Visit $35/hour
- After Hours Emergency Vet Visit (8:00 pm-7:00 am) $50/hour
- House Emergency Charge (waiting for service person) $15 per ½ hour
- Return Check/Payment Fee $35
- Travel Charge (North of 599, West of 599, South of I-25)$5 a visit and up
- Holiday Surcharge: 50% of total daily rate (New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day)
- Pet Sitting Cancellations made during the cancellation period (please refer to policy page) subject to 50% of Invoice total
“I depart knowing my cat will be in caring hands!”
“Peaceful Pet Sitters combine their love for animals with a disciplined checklist to make sure my little one is safe and happy while I’m away. Zano considers them godparents and looks forward to their visits. Leah and Gabe are excellent business people; they are prompt and proactive with confirmations, invoices, and communications. I rely on them and give Peaceful Pet Sitters my highest recommendation."
“Peaceful Pet Sitters puts our minds at ease.”
“We are so grateful for Peaceful Pet Sitters. Our three cats are our family, and when we travel, it's critical to us that they are well cared for. Our boys adore Peaceful Pet Sitters, and the daily communication and pictures we receive from them while we're on the road are a great comfort. We wouldn't trust our home and our fur family to anyone else. ”
— Rhonda & Kevin